Have I told you how much I love making the red Christmas truck and trees projects? I’ve been getting ready for company and haven’t had much time to play with my dies so I thought I would pop in and share my favorite truck die ever. Rubbernecker certainly hit it out of the park with this one. It reminds me of the little truck in the Loads of Love set by Stampin’ Up! that was so popular years ago. The parts and pieces come together so easily to create a wonderful dimensional truck.
- Cut the Truck out using red cardstock.
- Cut the wheels, truck rails and bumpers using black cardstock.
- Assemble the wheel and hubcaps using glossy accents and attach them to the truck base using glossy accents.
- Use a mini applicator to apply light touches of Fired Brick ink to the top portion of the fender section and around the door to add a touch of shading.
- Apply rolled glue dots to several spots on the back of the fender and attach it to the truck base.
- Attach the bumpers, headlights and truck rails to the truck using glossy accent
- Attach the typed Truck Sales sign to the door using glossy accents.
- Tuck several of the small trees to the back of the truck and attach using glue dots.
- Attach the truck to the card base using mounting tape.
Scene and Embellishment Details
- You can click on each individual picture to be taken to the original posts to see all the details about how I created the scenic background and embellishments.
I had so much fun making these red Christmas truck and trees cards. I know I will have fun creating the truck and placing in different seasonal scenes. I hope you are enjoying your holiday preparations. I’m sure excited about having my nephew and his wife here for Christmas.