Today I’m sharing a CAS fall wreath card using a layout that I loved using several years ago that was inspired by the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge number 360. The colorful leaves were made using Rubbernecker Stamps Tiny Leaves and I cut the Winter Tree apart to create the branches for the leaves. The orange eyelet border was made using the Borders #2 , the circle frames were cut using the Nested Circles and the sentiment is from the Splatter Leaves set.
The White Frame Layers and Eyelet Border
- Cut the frame layers using white cardstock.
- Use two of the nesting circles to cut the circle frame openings.
- Stamp the sentiment on the front white layer using Versafine Clair Acorn ink.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the front layer, line it up over the second layer and attach.
- Cut the eyelet border using orange cardstock and attach to the back of the frame layers using double stick tape.
- Attach the completed circle frame layer to the card base using mounting tape.
The Leaf Wreath
- Cut a 1.25″ circle base for the wreath using nesting circles and woodgrain cardstock.
- Use woodgrain cardstock to cut the Winter Tree.
- Cut the tree branches apart to create several small branch sections.
- Use white cardstock to cut the oak leaves.
- Apply Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick and Shabby Shutters ink in a patchwork pattern on all the leaves using mini applicators.
- Finish the leaves by apply a light of Wild Honey ink over the leaves to blend all the colors together.
- Attach the leaves to the tips of the branches using glossy accents.
- Use glossy accents to attach the branch sections all the way around the base to complete the wreath.
- Apply thin pieces of mounting tape all the way around the back of the wreath and attach to the card base.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my CAS fall wreath card. I think the brightly colored wreath and single eyelet orange border pop with the all white card base. Check out this Fall Wreath page on Pinterest if you would like more fall projects. You can also check out my Wreath Category to see wreaths made for all seasons. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day.