My project today is a Christmas simple card design that would be easy to mass produce for holiday cards. I used the newly released Christmas Tree Cutaway by Rubbernecker Stamps and paired it with the Nested Rectangle Scallop w/Holes. Do you have a large holiday card list and need ideas for quick and easy cards to mass produce? This card only took me a few minutes to make yet makes a really nice statement.
The Card Base
- Cut a red layer to fit behind the white scalloped layer and attach to the card base using ATG adhesive.
- Cut the scalloped layer using white cardstock and attach it to the red layer using strips of mounting tape.
- Cut a green layer and attach it to the white layer using ATG adhesive.
The Cutaway Tree
- Cut the tree using a piece of red cardstock.
- Cut the star portion of the die using metallic gold cardstock.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the tree layer and attach it over the green layer.
- Apply a double layer of mounting tape to the back of the star and attach it to the card base.
- Finish by attach a white multi loop bow. Note: Check out my video multi loop bow tutorial if you would like to see how I made my bow.
Here are links to the dies I used for my project.
Here are links to the tools and supplies used.
I hope you enjoyed seething this simple card design perfect to mass produce for the large holiday card list. You can see lots more simple card design inspiration on this Pinterest link. I appreciate you coming by and hope you have a wonderful day.