My project today is a clean and simple Christmas wreath card using the newly released Wreath Set by Rubbernecker Stamps. The set comes with evergreen branches, a holly branch and extra holly leaves and a berry branch and I used all three branches to create my full wreath. I wanted the wreath to be the star of the card so I paired it with a simple designer paper background and crimped white layer. I love the dimension the crimper adds to the white layer. Have you dusted off your crimper and used it recently? Most people say they haven’t even seen their’s in years. Mine is in a drawer right by my desk and is used quite often.
The Card Base
- Cut a piece of designer paper and attach it to the card base using ATG adhesive.
- Cut a white strip of cardstock and run it through the crimper.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the white layer and attach it to the card base.
- Cut the wreath base and several sets of the branches using green cardstock.
- Punch out 1/8″ red circles and attach to the berry branches using glossy accents.
- Begin by attaching the evergreen branches to the base of the wreath using glossy accents and continue to cover the whole base.
- Tuck holly branches in between the evergreen branches and attach using glossy accents.
- Finish the wreath by tucking the berry branches in between the holly and evergreen branches and attach using glossy accents.
- Apply glossy accents to the back of the wreath and attach it to the card base.
- Finish by attaching a white multi loop bow.
Here is a link to the Wreath Set.
Here are links to the tools and supplies I used.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my clean and simple Christmas wreath card. I really love putting miniature wreaths on my card fronts. Check out this Pinterest link for more Christmas wreath card inspiration. Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a good day.