Making this bicycle silhouette scene card was lots of fun and I love how it turned out. Sadly, I had a hard time getting good pictures to show off how beautiful the Carta Bella Home Again designer paper is. Originally, I made the scene with all white images and it was impossible to photograph. I hate it when that happens. So I decided to tuck in some green foliage and purple flowers to the basket and grass line and exchanged the white butterflies with purple butterflies. In the end I really liked it better with the changes. For this project I used the Rubbernecker Bicycle, Deckle Frame, Small Ivy, Tiny Flower Buds, Small Butterflies and Best Friends sentiment set.
The Card Base and Deckle Frame
- Cut an A2 sized card base and a 5.50″ x 4.25″ piece of designer paper.
- Apply ATG adhesive to the back of the designer and attach it to the card base.
- Cut the deckle frame using white cardstock and stamp the sentiment using Nocturne ink.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back and attach it to the card base.
The Bicycle and Basket of Flowers
- Cut the bicycle and basket using white cardstock.
- Attach the bicycle sections together using glossy accents and attach it to the card base using pieces of mounting tape..
- Cut the small ivy using green and white cardstock.
- Attach the ivy sections to the back of the basket using glossy accents.
- Use white and purple cardstock to cut the tiny flowers.
- Form the flowers using a small tipped stylus and molding pad.
- Attach the flowers to the ivy using glossy accents.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the basket and attach it to the card base.
The Ivy Flower Border and Butterflies
- Tuck the ivy sections in behind the deckle frame and attach to the card base using glossy accents.
- Attach the tiny flowers to the ivy border using glossy accents.
- Cut the butterflies using purple cardstock .
- Attach pre made white Nuvo Crystal Drops to the butterflies using glossy accents.
- Finish by attaching the butterflies to the scene using glossy accents.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my bicycle silhouette scene card today. The card really is so much prettier in person. For more bicycle silhouette inspiration you can check out this Pinterest link. Thank you for coming by today and I hope you have a great weekend.
Here are links to the dies and stamp set I used for my project.
The tools and supplies I used.
Bicycle silhouette cards are fun to make.