I love creating a mini green wreath with flowers on a clean and simple card background. The wreath and pink and white flowers are set off perfectly against the pink layer with the delicate decorative border. For this project I used the Rubbernecker Large Ivy, Small Flowers #1, Borders #1 and Nested Circles.
The Card Base and Decorative Layers
- Cut an A2 sized card base using white cardstock.
- Use pink cardstock to cut two decorative layers using the Borders #1 die.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the pink layers and attach to the card base.
The Mini Green Wreath
- Cut a 1.75″ wreath base using the Nested Circle die set.
- Use green cardstock to cut six large ivy sections.
- Cut each ivy section in two to create two smaller ivy branches.
- Apply glossy accents to the ivy sections and attach them around the wreath base.
- Attach the mini wreath to the card base using glossy accents.
- Cut the small flowers using white cardstock.
- Apply Spun Sugar ink to each flower center using a mini applicator.
- Place the flowers on a molding pad and form them by pushing down in the center of each using a small tipped stylus.
- Apply glossy accents to the small flowers and attach them to the wreath.
- Attach a white organdy multi loop bow to the wreath with glue dots for the finishing touch. Note: Check out my multi loop bow video tutorial if you would like to see how I made my organdy bow.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my mini green wreath with pretty pink and white flowers. You can see lots of mini green wreath inspiration on this Pinterest link. And if that isn’t enough inspiration you can check out the 78 wreath projects featured in my Wreath Category. Thank you for coming by today. I hope you each of you have a happy, healthy and CREATIVE New Year! XOXO
Dies used for my project.
Tools and supplies.
A mini green wreath with pretty flowers look great on clean and simple cards.