Today I’m sharing a best wishes card with an all white background to highlight the pretty flowers and foliage. The decorative die cut pattern on the white rectangle layer add so much interest and dimension to the simple card base. For this card I used the Inside Scallop Nested Die, Circle Lattice, Mixed Flower Stack, Large Ivy, Small Flowers #3 and Best Friends.
The Lattice Layer and Best Wishes Sentiment
- Cut an A2 sized card base and Inside Scallop rectangle layer using white cardstock.
- Place the rectangle on the cutting platform, line up the Circle Lattice die and run through the machine.
- Cut a small strip of cardstock using the Inside Scallop die to use for the sentiment layer.
- Stamp the Best Wishes sentiment on the strip using Nocturne ink and set aside.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the rectangle layer and attach it to the card base.
The Flowers and Foliage
- Cut three sections of the Mixed Flower Stack using pink cardstock.
- Form the largest three flowers using a stylus and molding pad and attach them together using glossy accents..
- Form one each of the next two sized flowers using the stylus and molding pad and attach to the flower using glossy accents.
- Cut the ivy using green cardstock and the small flowers using pink cardstock.
- Form the small flowers using a small tipped stylus and molding pad.
- Line up the edges of the Best Wishes strip to the rectangle layer and attach using a strip of mounting tape.
- Attach the ivy and flower to the card using glossy accents.
- Finish the card by attaching the small flowers to the ivy using glossy accent
Check out my Paper Flower Shaping Videos to see how I shape and create my flowers. You can see a totally different looking flower using the Mixed Flower Stack set on my A Rose Card So Real. Creating different shaped flowers with your dies gives more bang for your buck.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my best wishes card with the all white background and colorful flowers and foliage. I love using a crisp white card base with colorful images. Check out the Frame a Sentiment with Flowers and Paper Flower Card see other cards with white backgrounds. You can find lots more best wishes card inspiration on Pinterest. Thank you so much for coming by and best wishes for a safe and happy day.
Here are the dies and stamps used for this card.
Here are the tools and supplies.