Today I’m sharing a good cup of coffee card and joining the Rubbernecker Design Team to take part in the Spring / Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. You will definitely want to hop over to the Rubbernecker Blog and Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog and check out the details for an opportunity to win some great prizes and see lots of coffee themed cards..
Coffee themed cards are so popular these days and you can find lots of fun dies, stamps and sentiments to play with at the Rubbernecker store. My project was made using the Coffee Cup, Good Cup of Coffee, Nested Scallop with Holes, Spring Leaves and Flower Buds.
The Card Base and Scalloped Layer
- Cut an A2 sized card base using white cardstock and a 5.50″ x 4.25″ piece of designer paper.
- Apply ATG adhesive to the to the designer paper layer and attach it to the card base.
- Cut the scalloped layer using white cardstock and a strip of black cardstock.
- Stamp the first half of the sentiment on the scalloped layer using black ink.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the scalloped layer and attach it to the card base.
- Line the black strip up over the white layer and attach with strips of mounting tape.
The Coffee Cup and Sentiment
- Cut the cup sections using designer paper and white cardstock.
- Stamp the second half of the sentiment on the coffee cup sleeve using black ink.
- Attach the sentiment sleeve to the cup using ATG adhesive.
- Use a strip of mounting tape to attach the lid to the cup.
- Attach the coffee cup to the black strip and card base using pieces of mounting tape.
- Finish the card with a small heart embellished with green leaves and a tiny flower.
I hope you will get a good cup of coffee and hop over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog to see all the beautiful cards in in the hop. While you are at it check out my Coffee Cup Card and Die Cut Coffee Cup to see other cards made using coffee themed dies and stamps. Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a great upcoming weekend.
Here are the Rubbernecker products used for my card.
Here are the tools and supplies used.