Good Thursday morning. Today I’m sharing a fall pumpkin wagon card made using the new Rubbernecker Stamps Pumpkins and Ivy set paired with the Wagon, Grass, Birds and framed using the Rectangle Combo #3. I love the colorful pumpkins piled in the red wagon and how all the colors pop against the white card base. I’ve had lots of fun creating fall pumpkins projects with this new set and you can see more of them here.
The Pumpkins and Wagon
- Cut three sets of the Pumpkins and Ivy using yellow and green cardstock.
- Apply Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade ink to the pumpkins using mini applicators and color the stems with a brown marker.
- Cut the wagon using red and black cardstock and apply Vintage Photo ink to the wagon to distress.
- Assemble the wagon wheels and attach them to the wagon using glossy accents.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the wagon and attach the first level of pumpkins.
- Continue adding pumpkins and attaching them to the back of the first layer using glossy accents.
The Frame and Grass
- Cut the frame using white cardstock and attach the two largest layers together on the back using double stick tape.
- Cut the grass sections and attach them to the back of the frame using double stick tape.
- Apply strips of mounting tape all the way around the back of the frame and attach it to the card base.
- Tuck the wagon full of pumpkins in behind the grass layer and attach to the card base using a large piece of mounting tape.
- Tuck the extra pumpkins in between the grass sections and attach using strips of mounting tape.
- Add the foliage and attach in between the grass and pumpkins using glossy accents.
- Finish by cutting several birds using blue cardstock and attach to the scene using small pieces of mounting tape.
This pumpkin wagon card was fun to make and would be a perfect for any special occasion happening in the fall. Here is a Pinterest fall pumpkin card link if you would like more inspiration for your fall cards. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a good day.