Today my project is a wreath Christmas card made using the newly released Rubbernecker Stamps Wreath Set and paired with the Poinsettia #2 and Borders #1. I love that the set comes with evergreen branches, a holly branch and extra holly leaves and a berry branch. I used all three branches to create my full wreath.
The Card Base
- Cut a piece of white cardstock 5.25″ x 4.00″.
- Line up the border die and cardstock on the cutting platform and run through the machine.
- Apply strips of mounting tape to the back of the white border layer and attach it to the card base.
- Cut the wreath base and several sets of the branches using green cardstock.
- Punch out 1/8″ red circles and attach to the berry branches using glossy accents.
- Begin by attaching the evergreen branches to the base of the wreath using glossy accents and continue to cover the whole base.
- Tuck holly branches in between the evergreen branches and attach using glossy accents.
- Finish the wreath by tucking the berry branches in between the holly and evergreen branches and attach using glossy accents.
- Apply glossy accents to the back of the wreath and attach it to the card base.
- Cut the poinsettia layers using red cardstock and one using green cardstock.
- Cut the tiny flower centers using yellow cardstock.
- Place the flower layers face down on the molding pad and form them using the large round stylus. Note: You can check out my Poinsettia Tutorial to see how I form my flowers.
- Place the flower layers face up on the molding pad and push down on the flower centers using a small tipped stylus.
- Attach the flower layers together using glossy accents and finish it by attaching the tiny flower centers using glossy accents.
- Apply glossy accents to the back of the poinsettia and attach it to the wreath.
Here are links to the Rubbernecker dies that I used to made my card.
5217-03D Wreath Set Die
Poinsettia #2 5169D
5160-01D Borders #1
See al the new dies in the Rubbernecker release below.
5221D Park Bench Die
5220D Fire Place Die
5219D Door With Steps Die
5218-01D Tree Panel #3 Die
5217-01D Evergreen Tree Die
5217-02D Cardinals Die
5217-03D Wreath Set Die
5217-04D Greenery#2 Die
5217-05D Winter Lamp Post Die
5217-09D Gnome Couple Die
5217-08D Christmas Tree cut away Die
5217-07D Santa Stuck Die
5217-06D Winter Coco Die
Here are links to the supplies I used fortoday’s project.
Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock,…
Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock, Easter…
Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock, Sour…
Solar White Heavyweight 110 lb – 25…
Susan’s Garden Tool Kit, Elizabeth…
Mini Glossy Accents, Ranger Accents
Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
Fiskars 01-005452 Recycled Bypass…
ATG Kit, Advanced Tape Glider
Fiskars – Hole Punch – One Eighth…
Teflon Bone Folder, Essentials by Ellen
Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 12×12
Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting…
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my wreath Christmas card. I think wreaths make such a beautiful statement on holiday cards. You can get lots more inspiration on this wreath Christmas card Pinterest link. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day.