Good Monday morning. My project today is a die cut love and floral ivy card made using the Love sentiment paired with the Large Ivy, Flower Buds and the Nested Rectangle Scallop w/Holes. I really love how elegant the ivy looks with the flower buds and they are perfect to embellish the love sentiment. I think this is a beautiful card to give as a Valentine to someone special.
The Scalloped Layers
- Cut one full rectangle using the largest die and white cardstock.
- Cut a smaller section of the largest die using white cardstock to use to layer the sentiment.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the full layer and attach to the white card base.
The Ivy and Flowers
- Mark the outline of the sentiment layer on the full scalloped layer.
- Attach the ivy branches to the card base using glossy accents.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the sentiment layer, line it up over the base and attach.
- Attach the flower buds to the ivy using glossy accents.
The Love Sentiment
- Cut the sentiment using pink cardstock.
- Apply thin strips of mounting tape to the back of the sentiment and attach to the sentiment layer.
- Finish by attaching two ivy leaves and flower to the L using glossy accents.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my die cut love and floral ivy card. It was fun to make and I love how the pink and green pop against the all white background. Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a great day.